Friday, October 2, 2009

Sometimes I Cry....

The title of this blog is actually a song on Jason Crabb's new project. The whole project is great I would reccommend anyone go buy it. However this song in particular speaks to me. I think it probably does alot of people in the church today.It especially speaks to this time in my life.

Sometimes I Cry/ written by Gerald Crabb

I look the part blend in with the rest of the church crowd
I know the routine pack a list of the Bible studies in town
Watch Christian TV, I know all the preachers and their cliches
I've been born again and without a doubt I know I am saved

But sometimes I hurt, sometimes I cry
Sometimes I can't get it right no matter how hard I try
Sometimes I fall down stumble over my own disguise
I try to look strong as the whole world looks on
But sometimes alone I cry

I try to speak faith, never give the devil one inch to get in
I do worship and praise let everybody know just where that I stand
On the back of my ride is a fish and a cross for the world to see
I know God is good all of the time theres no doubt from me

Sometimes I fall down stumble over my own disguise
I try to look strong as the whole world looks on
But sometimes alone I cry

No comments:

Post a Comment